Arbitration Cases :
- Assurance : Recovery of the Claim Amount with interest at the rate as mentioned in the agreement with all expenses.
- Documents Required: Agreement with Arbitration Clause and all the available documents and details of the Transaction.
- Completion of Entire Arbitration Proceedings within a maximum Period of 70 days.
- Weekly Reporting of entire Proceedings with information of Latest Proceedings.
- Effective Proceedings/Results on Lowest Possible Cost.
- Facilitation to Start Execution of the Unsettled Cases immediately after 93rd day of passing/dispatching of the Award.
- Solution/recovery of each and every case at end by Execution of Arbitral Award by way of Attaching Bank Accounts, Salary and Goods of the Defaulters.
- Assurance: Recovery as Per the Award/Final Order in 8 to 10 months with all expenses and Cost as allowed.
- Document Required: Original Of Final Award or Order in your Favour with Dispatch Proofs.
- Filing the Execution on 94th day of dispatching of the Award.
- Attachment of Salary/Bank A/c of Customers on details if available (then providing Cheques/Voucher from Court on attachment)
- If no other details then attachment of Goods at the JD Premises through Court Bailiff to complete the recovery.
- If no recovery is possible then obtaining Arrest Warrants and Arrest of JD till the payment is made.
- With our Present experience to complete this entire proceeding (Arbitration Plus Execution) a maximum time of 14 to 16 months is required and only in very fewer cases the entire process is required to be covered. Majority of cases get settled either on service of any Notices during Arbitration and remaining huge no of Cases got settled immediately when Court Notice or warrant of salary/bank attachment or warrant of attachment of goods is received by the defaulters.
Interim Application U/sec 9 of Arbitration Act:
- Assurance: Orders in 1 to 2 days in different courts through India.
- Documents: Arbitration Agreement, Statement of Dues, Document in relation to the Property and product in defaulters Possession.
- Immediate relief from Court by obtaining Injunction Order/ Appointment of Receiver.
- Injunction orders in 1 to 2 days in different courts through India.
- Shortest possible Next Dates of Hearing From Court (within 20-30 days )
- Effective Legal Proceedings on Lowest Possible Cost.
Summary Suit Under Order 37 of CPC :
- Assurance : Recovery of the Claim Amount with atleast 8 % interest with all expenses.
- Documents Required: Any Document of the transaction which is showing admission of the transaction/claim on part of defaulter and is sufficient to prove that the Prima Facie a debt is due and required to be paid by the debtor.
- Quick disposal within 2 to 8 months time.
- Summary procedure exclude trial and other time taking stages of a case.
Conciliation Camps :
- After serving/calling the Customer through Notices we have our experienced and dedicated Team of Conciliators and Advocate who convert these Walk-in into maximum Settlement. Moreover they also continue their dedicated efforts on the customers who were served but not appeared on that day
- Recovery of Huge amount without facing the troubles and Expenses of Filing Cases in Courts/Tribunals
- Huge and Effective Recovery Results on Extremely Lowest Possible Cost
- Facilitation to Start Execution of the Unsettled/Promised Cases immediately
- At present we are conducting regular Conciliation Camps for our different Clients (as detailed above in Profile) on/at a huge no of more than 100 Locations in India. As we have our Advocates at almost 109 locations thus Conciliation camp can also be organized for more locations if required
Sarfaesi Act Cases:
- Ex-Parte Orders in 24 Hours to facilitate immediate results. Separate Team of Lawyers handling various matters at Present throughout India. After repossessing of property arranging their Sale.
- Positive Orders from Court in maximum cases Filed against Company
- Support of latest Judgments & Law Before all Courts/Tribunal
- Effective representation before Court
- Immediate Support (24 x 7 x 365) by sending available Advocate throughout India on a Phone Call
- Positive Settlement of Cases in favour of the Company
- Registration of FIR by Convincing Police where ever required
- Support of latest Judgments & Law
- Effective representation
Loan Recall Notices / Reply to Legal Notices:
- Specialized Drafting Team for Recovery, Consumer, Labor and Corporate matters.
- Sending/replying more than 20,000 notices every month
- Dispatch of any No of Notices in 24 Hours of Allocation