Company BriefWe “Rahul Bhardwaj & Co.,” are one of the leading legal advisories for corporates, institutions, commercial establishments as well as individual clients. Our well defined services are handled by experienced panel of lawyers and associated industry professionals, which allows us to deliver solutions at par with the specific needs/expectations of the clients.
With the nature of services totally customized as per the specific requirements of the clients, the services offered by us include handling of bad debt recovery services, back end operations, corporate services, professional consultancy services, legal services, corporate legal services, financial legal services, legal consultancy services, passport related services, documentation services. We specialize in offering 100% guaranteed recovery solutions that are aimed towards meeting the specific requirements of financial institutions, corporates as well as individuals. Established in the year 2000, at Delhi, our business operations are being led by Mr. Rahul Bhardwaj. He holds with him more than 10 years of experience in handling diverse corporate services/solutions demands.
Further the service support of experienced lawyers, professionals & corporate experts also allow us to efficiently meet the specific and intricate requirements legal and professional consultancy services. Today, seeing the rapid growth in the corporate sector, we are working towards further expanding our processes to meet the emerging demands of the markets. Our success rates in handling of corporate, financial, recovery, civil, criminal, taxation and consumer cases as well as other issues of leading corporates has also helped us to achieve an annual turnover of Rs. 2 to 4 Crore.
|Nature of Business||Legal Advisor / Legal Help|
|Additional Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Rahul Bhardwaj|
|Registered Address||G-18/41, Sector- 15, Rohini, New Delhi- 110 089, Delhi, India|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Legal Status of Firm||Proprietorship Firm|
|Annual Turnover||2008-09 Rs. 2 - 5 Crore Approx.|
2009-10 Rs. 2 - 5 Crore Approx.
2010-11 Rs. 2 - 5 Crore Approx.
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Provide after Sales Support||User Manual|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D Department, Good Financial Position & TQM, Large Product Line|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||No|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Terms||D/A, L/C|
|Payment Mode||Cheque, DD, Invoice, LC, Pay Order|
Our team includes highly experienced trial lawyers, litigation managers as well as lawyers with special expertise in areas that involve mediation & arbitration. They along with our team of back end experts allow us to offer complete solutions to our clients.
To provide high quality standards in the wide range of competitively priced services offered by us. Instead of meeting we believe in beating the deadlines. Sincerity, punctuality, quality and commitment are the major qualities our services are based on. We are enrolled with Bar Council No. : D/686/2000
*Your information is safe with us.
Our ExpertiseBad Debt Recovery:
We provide comprehensive custom collection & receivable management solutions to a wide range of organizations that have with them some type of collection/receivable management platform.
Our services are meant to compliment as well as add value to the existing processes. Further the proper utilization of our services allow corporates and other clients to better focus on the running of their core businesses.
Backed by highly trained workforce, our ability to deliver quick & cost effective solutions has helped us emerge as leading service providers in our industry sector. Our comprehensive collection solutions are provided to leading organizations in financial services, debt buying, retail, telecommunications, utility and other related markets.
Some of the steps that help us to effectively handle the process demands include: Keen Business Understanding:
Highest Collection Return:
- Our collectors have extensive experience
- All detailed and well chalked out processes are backed by latest analytical techniques
- Our approach is based on first understanding client's requirements and then delivering results that meet their specific business needs
In-House Law Office:
- Numerous audit controls placed at different levels ensure that clients promptly receive the collections made on a timely basis
- Facilities of in house attorney whom specialize in collections and contract litigation
- Expertise to handle issues at various jurisdiction levels including district courts, high courts and supreme courts
Our extensive process knowledge as well as collective knowledge bank of experienced legal and other associated professionals help us in providing diverse range of services to corporates, institutions, commercial establishments as well as individual clients.
Our services includes: Legal Services:
Arbitration & Conciliation:
- Well known and reputed Law Firm in the Corporate Sector
- Having complete knowledge of the financial and corporate laws
- Separate specialized teams formed to handle variety of Corporate Legal Work Empaneled with more than 30 leading Corporate
Advice on commercial matters including:
- Conducting litigation, arbitration in India
- Handling disputes arising in banking, commercial contracts, sale of goods, debt recovery, which are in preview of public & private international law
- Resolution of company & commercial disputes
- Distributor & licensing agreements
- Drafting and advising on registration
- Formation of company
Handling commercial, civil & criminal litigation in all:
Property & Real Estate Laws:
- High Courts in India
- Supreme Court of India
- Other Forums and tribunals in India
- Disputes in real estate/flat purchasers
- Investigation of property title issuing of public notice
- Handling steps required for purchase and/or sale of property
- Preparation of required documents
- Drafting of building and development contracts/ leasing/ license
- All recovery solutions backed by low cost high impact legal strategies
- Effective combination of recovery tools with complete legal backup
- Presently meeting the bad debt and other recovery requirements of leading final institutions and corporates
Apart from these, we are also meeting the emerging requirements of services like:
- Data entry
- Corporate back end operations
- Legal and professional consultancy
- Handling of civil criminal, taxation and consumer cases
- Complete documentation services
Awards and Achievements
- WINNER OF PRESTIGIOUS AWARD " LEADERS OF TOMMORROW-2013"
- FOR LEGAL SERVICES SPONSORED BY ET NOW & INDIAMART.
*Your information is safe with us.
Main Areas Of Practice:
- Financial and Corporate Laws
- Banking- Commercial, Corporate Laws. Including Non-Banking Financial Corporations
- Recovery of Bad Debts
- Arbitration & Conciliation Law
- Civil, Commercial & Financial Laws
- Property, Real Estate, Rent, Lease and all Sort of Recovery Litigations
- Consumer Law
Handling all Sort of different Legal work / Assignments throughout India from our Head Office at Delhi and 145 Branch Offices at different Locations through out India as a Specialized Law Firm of Finance and Banking Sector from last more than 15 years. Specialized In:
Handling various types of cases viz. Recovery Suits, Summary Suits, Cases Under Sec 9 of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 & U/o 40 Rule 1 of C.P.C for Appointment of Ex-Party Receiver, Criminal Complaints, Execution of Decree & Awards, Complaints Under the Negotiable Instruments Act, Company petitions, in particular winding up petitions, MACT cases, proceedings before Arbitrator, Conciliator, Commissions, MRTP Commission, Various High Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Consumer Courts specially State Commission and National Commission and Supreme Court etc.
- Conducting Conciliation Camps throughout India at 145 Locations.
- Conducting Arbitration Proceedings through out India at many Locations.
- Handling / Filing Cases U/s 138 of N.I. Act, U/s 9 of Arbitration Act, Summary Suits for Recovery, Consumer Cases, Execution Cases, Against Cases, Criminal. Complaints and disputes/Complaints before the Police etc. at 145 Locations throughout India.
Reputed and Known Law Firm in Finance and Banking Sector.
Handling above 1,50,000 different Legal Cases/Assignments at Present.
Ten Separate Specialized Team:-
- Arbitration Team: Team of Smart, Experienced and Qualified Lawyers through out India supported by the Back Office with Expert and Qualified Clerks, Stenos, Field Executives and Legal Experts etc handling 50000-55000 Arbitration Matters at Present. (Handling Bulk Arbitration Work at Mumbai and Delhi for our Various Corporate Client).
- Section 9 Team: Specialised team providing immediate Ex Parte Receiver Orders in 24 Hours for taking Possession of the Property/Vehicle/machine/product to facilitate immediate results. Separate Team of Lawyers handling 25000 Matters at Present providing receiver orders throughout India. After repossessing of Assets arranging their Sell Permission from Court/Arbitration Tribunal.
- Execution Team: Handling 60000-65000 Matters at Present. Team of Lawyers and Court Clerks having regular Court Presence and expertise in obtaining TCs and Getting Attachments of JD’s Property, Salary, Bank Accounts, Movable and immovable goods etc.
- 138 Team: Expert in immediate Filing of 138 Cases, Obtaining of Summons from Court and speedy disposal of cases to facilitate maximum recovery. Handling 40000 to 45000 running Matters of 138 at Present.
- Conciliation Team: Team of Smart, Experienced and Qualified Lawyers and Conciliators through out India holding regular Conciliation Camps at more than 109 different Locations throughout India at Present. This is a Part of our Low Cost High Impact Legal Strategy.
- Against Cases Team: Handling Consumer, Insolvency, Labour, Civil, Criminal and Police Cases/Disputes Through out India at more than 90 different Locations at Present.
- Summary Suit for Recovery: Under Order37 of CPC handling approximately 2000 Suits at Present. Providing regular Receiver Orders Under Order 40 Rule 1 of CPC. Assuring Quick and speedy results in recovering of bad debts.
- Police Cases Team : For resolving our High Value Cases we have experience and structure to solve the cases quickly with the help of Police. Also help our Client in effectively disposal of all Against Complaints Filed in any Police Station throughout India. Provide 24x7x365 support to our Clients and their officials for any police matter against them.
- SARFACI ACT CASES: Specialized team providing immediate Court orders facilitating Symbolic possession and Actual possession of the property / assets of the defaulters. Ex-Parte Orders in 24 Hours to facilitate immediate results. Separate Team of Lawyers handling various matters at Present throughout India. After repossessing of property arranging their Sale.
- DRT Team: Specialized team providing immediate Court orders facilitating immediate relief of appointment of Receiver and attachment of property through DRT. Handling cases of various Banks throughout India in different DRT Tribunals and also providing regular support to different banks at DRAT Tribunal at Delhi.
*Your information is safe with us.
As on Date we are representing a huge number of reputed, prestigious and well known clients which include Various Well Known Finance Companies, Reputed Banks, Government Organizations, Reputed Hotels, Famous Corporations and Well Known Export Companies etc. etc. The Complete Details of our Clients as on Date is Following:-
- VOLKSWAGEN FINANCE PVT. LTD.
- DAIMLER FINANCIAL SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
- BMW INDIA FIN. SERVICE P. LTD
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCE
- TOYOTA FIN. SERVICES INDIA LTD
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- HDB FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- CITICORP FINANCE
- NEW HOLLAND FIAT (INDIA) P. LTD.
- HERO FINCORP LTD.
CITI FINANCIAL CONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD.
INTEC CAPITAL LTD.
- INDIA BULLS FINANCIAL SERV LTD
RELIGARE FINVEST LTD.
RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
HINDUJA LEYLAND FIN
M/S MUTHOOT FINANCE LIMITED
M/s MACMILLAN PUBLISHERS INDIA LTD
M/s FRANK BROTHERS AND COMPANY (PUBLISHERS) LTD
GREENLAND FINANCE & LEASING PVT. LTD.
CERAGEMINDIA PVT. LTD.
BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE.
GREENLAND FIN. & LEASING FIN
TATA MOTORS LTD.
TATA MOTORS FINANCE
- KOTAK MAHINDRA PRIME
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- CANARA BANK.
ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI.
- SOALTEE CROWNE PLAZA HOTELS
- CHOLAMANDALAM DBS FINANCE
MAFATLAL FINANCE CO. LTD.
MODLINE FINSTOCK P. LTD.
K. C. GANDHI & SONS.
SUMAT PERSHAD & SONS.
THAKURJI LEASING & FIN. CO. LTD.
M/S BOMBAY BURMAH TRADING CORP. LTD.
AMAN FINANCE CO.
PARTH AUXILLARY SERVICES P. LTD.
FINANCIAL CREDIT SERV INC.
- PRAG FINANCE COMPANY
- GREAT INDIA FINANCE COMPANY
B.S.A. FINANCE CO.
UNITED FINANCE CO.
AKAANKSHA CRD & LEASING P. LTD.
VINTAGE FINANCE CO.
- SETIA PIPES.
- M/S UNIMET PROFILES PVT. LTD.
- DVN PUMA FINVEST CO
- ROYAL FINANCIERS
Branches (LOCATIONS COVERING PRESENTLY):
Operating from Delhi Head Office throughout India very efficiently and smoothly through a Long Chain of our Associates/Advocates representing and working for us in different Parts of India at more than 109 Locations including following :
- MUMBAI (MAHARASTHRA).
- CHENNAI (TAMIL NADU).
- KOLKATTA (WEST BENGAL).
- BANGLORE (KARNATKA).
- HYDERABAD (A. P.)
- PUNE (MAHARASHTRA).
- NAGPUR (MAHARASHTRA).
- KOHLAPUR (MAHARASHTRA).
- AHEMDABAD (GUJRAT).
- SURAT (GUJRAT).
- RAJKOT (GUJRAT).
- BARODA (GUJRAT).
- MEHSANA (GUJRAT).
- GANDHI NAGAR (GUJRAT).
- JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN).
- JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN).
- BIKANER (RAJASTHAN).
- BHILWARA (RAJASTHAN).
- UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN).
- ALWAR (RAJASTHAN).
- KOTA (RAJASTHAN).
- BHUWNESHWAR (ORISSA).
- CUTTACK (ORISSA).
- CHANDIKOL (ORISSA).
- ROURKELA (ORISSA).
- BALASORE (ORISSA).
- BARIPADA (ORISSA).
- ANGUL (ORISSA).
- SAMBHALPUR (ORISSA).
- JAMSHEDPUR (JHARKHAND).
- BHILLAI (CHATTISGARH).
- CHANDIGARH (PUNJAB).
- AMRITSAR (PUNJAB).
- JALANDHAR (PUNJAB).
- LUDHIANA (PUNJAB).
- PATIALA (PUNJAB).
- KARNAL (HARYANA).
- ROHTAK (HARYANA).
- REWARI (HARYANA).
- BHIWANI (HARYANA).
- BARELLEY (U.P.)
- GHAZIABAD (U.P.)
- AGRA (U.P.)
- HARIDWAR (U.P.).
- MEERUTH (U.P.)
- SHIMLA (H. P.)